Oneflare PTY LTD
ABN 26 154 482 283
Public Liability Insurance
As an independent contractor joining the TidyMe platform you must have Public Liability Insurance. You will be required to provide a copy of the policy when you finish your application with us and it’s your responsibility to ensure that this policy is up to date at all times.
If you do not currently have Public Liability Insurance, we can connect you with our insurer who offers a rate of $8.00 per week including GST. Payment installments and cover will end when you leave the platform
Check out here for more information.
FAQ about the Public Liability Insurance Provider TidyMe can connect you with:
What is public liability insurance?
- Public Liability Insurance covers you and your business for losses or damage a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of your business activities. Click here for more information from the Australian Government relating to public liability insurance.
What is covered?
- Any damage or breakages in a customer's home on a TidyMe clean in excess of $500 and under $20 000 000.
What is the process when a breakage or damage occurs?
- Please submit a ticket here immediately. It is a great idea to attach a photo and add as much information about what happened as possible.
- An incident report will be sent and you must fill this out as accurately as possible - It is a legal document for our insurer.
- If your customer wants to make a claim we will provide a claim form to fill out.
How do I pay for insurance?
- The insurance amount will be deducted from your remittance advice.
What other types of insurance do you recommend?
- We also strongly recommend being covered by your own Personal Liability Insurance to cover yourself for injury or accidents.